OHHHHHHH I HAVE ONE!
Ok, lemme tell you: I hate stereotypical white girls. They annoy me so much. They take up at least 60% of my grade's white girl population and it's annoying.
Here are some of the things I've witnessed/heard:
- "Oh my gosh! Is it possible for your favorite book to be a book you haven't even finished yet? Or started? Because I'm already in love with The Fault in Our Stars! HahAHhah! And OMG! I'm already crying about Augustus and I don't even know who he is yet!!!!! LOL!" yeah...... no. Sorry. URGH STAHP
- *Cries because girl spilled lotion on UGGS*
- "I want to buy a pair of flats from H&M! H&M sells flats right?" (me)"I think so......." "Ok good! I'm so buying some!" (me again) "have you seen the flats you want to get?" "No...but I like H&M (I think at least, I haven't bought anything there yet)." PLEASE STOP
- *Uses Starbucks app on white iPhone 5 to order ahead pumpkin latte frap soy thingie from Starbucks*
- "I am the fattest thing that ever touched this Earth" *weighs 100 pounds* (what does that make me?)
- "I am not wearing makeup! *20 pounds of makeup on face*
I'm sorry this was probably weird but I've been wanting to rant about this because one of my "best friends" was featured in several of these and I don't want to tak about her to people who actually know who I'm talking about.
I WILL SUMMON MY INNER WHITE GIRL TO BID THEE FAREWELL
OmG BYe GUisE! MUah MuAh! OmG!!!1 We ShouLD Do BYE byE Ugg Hi5s!
seE yA at StARbuX!!!11!